I can't believe how fast they grow up!! Truxton was excited to turn 7 so he could have his friends over for a birthday party. We headed over to Jump On It, had ice cream cake and came home to play some more.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Glad they all had a fun time!
Truxston we love you! Glad you had a happy Birthday! Max had a great time.... thanks for waiting for him. I wish we could freeze the boys today. They are growing up way to fast.
It was a fun party, it's always a fun time at the McSpaddens (as long as they don't mess anything up:) ha ha) you're a partying fool for a Mom. Hey, who's that handsome kid on the far left?
you are brave to have that many boys at a B-day party, but it looked like they had a blast. You have been busy blogging lately. I haven't checked yours for a while, but the family reunion pictures looked so fun and your trip to England must have been amazing. Maybe one day I'll get to see it.
Post a Comment