Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day

We celebrated Valentine's day a night early with our kids so they wouldn't miss out on all the fun. Our tradition is homemade milkshakes in their special mugs, yummy dinner, and little love surprises from mom and dad. We think we are the luckiest parents in the world, what a special bunch of kids. Mom and Dad love you so much...

The girls loved their valentine's from their grandparents! They were so excited to get mail and have grandma M. stop by late on valentines night on her way to Arizona.


Darin spoiled me with red and yellow roses, the new book I've wanted to read and dinner at Tucanos. Another fun Valentine's day with my sweetheart.

4 comments:

Kim said...

We need to have Darin teach Jason the rose thing. They are so beautiful! You are a lucky girl. Cute kids and a thoughtful hubby.

Tanya said...

I just saw the "profiles" of your kids that you did as your first posts. I love those pics! What good-looking kids. Lucky to have you guys as parents.

Palinista! said...

Those sound like fun traditions. You two look just like blissful newlyweds in this pic, maybe it's the roses each year on v-day, hmmmm.

Hills said...

Hey I just made my blog private, but I still want everyone in our ward to still have access to it...if you'd like. So request to be added when you go to my blog next! Keepin' the crazies away! :)