

Truxton loves to play basketball and is taking a skills class at Open Court. He loves to go with his buddies Max and Zane. It didn't take the coach long before he discovered they were close friends. They love to tease each other and laugh the whole time.


Their first game was on Sat. and it was so much fun to watch as they learned to shoot, dribble and rebound during a game situation. The boys did great, they each made a few points for their team!! (Zane was out of town... we missed you buddy).
2 comments:
Saturday was fun. I'm glad we have the boys playing together. Max thinks it is the best! Thanks for giving us the heads up about Open Court. Love the pictures.
They look so cute, I have no pics of this - I will have to steal them off your blog.
Post a Comment