Mom and the boys spending some good quality time on the mountain. I'm sure glad my parents always encouraged and helped pay for me to go skiing. This is awesome that I have something in common with my boys (even though they prefer boarding). It was another fun day. 
This is Dillon's third year and he is officially addicted to snowboarding. He's so much fun to watch as he gets a little better each time we go. He's always off in the trees finding the jumps and challenging himself to do more. He never quits!! Thanks for hangin with your mom, I sure love spending time with you. Brighton is next, I promise.
Truxton is catching on really fast and what a tough kid he's been. He's been boarding full days which is pretty tough your first year. He went to the top this last time and we'll just say he was a little nervous to get back down, but we made it. Give his feet a little rest from those boots and he's ready to get back at it. I sure love being with you Truxton...

Truxton is catching on really fast and what a tough kid he's been. He's been boarding full days which is pretty tough your first year. He went to the top this last time and we'll just say he was a little nervous to get back down, but we made it. Give his feet a little rest from those boots and he's ready to get back at it. I sure love being with you Truxton...


2 comments:
I saw these pics on Hillary's blog and what FUN mamas you are! Your boys are so lucky to have such cool moms. Every kid wants a cool mom.
I will get some good video of your boys this time, they were all just too short and showed nothing good. I want to film Dilly on the half pipe doing some tricks at Brighton.
Post a Comment