

The snow was the best we've seen in years, the cabin was perfect, food was awesome and the company even better. I think everyone enjoyed the powder. The gas pumps were quite slow, the lunch menu was slim pickins and the cops were not to fond of racing out of staters. Ha!
6 comments:
Can we go back again sometime soon? That was the highlight of the winter. Thanks for including us in the fun. I see all the pictures and have to laugh because behind every picture is a great memory. THANKS!
It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Yeah!!! You got your blog up and going, it looks awsome! You have such a cute family. You know Ryan and I totally miss having Dillion in our class he was so fun to teach and was always so good in class, what a great kid! And Ryan loves coming over and visiting with you guys as a home teacher. You have a great family!
Oh, and your family pics turned out awsome!!
The blog looks great Heather! Was it as hard as you thought? Your family pictures are BEAUTIFUL! If you want to bring your girls this Tuesday at 11:00 Linda is reading for us again. We're trying to alternate it every week in a way that isn't confusing. So if you can't this Tuesday, next week will be held on a Wednesday again. Thanks again for being a gracious host, even when Darrin is away. That makes it extra hard. Your are so sweet and I always enjoy talking with you! I'm glad your in the blogging circuit!
Yeah!!!!!!!!! Welcome the the blogging world. Your site looks so great, what beautiful family. Soon you will be an addict like the rest of us. Looking forward to keeping tabs on the McSpaddens. Your trip looks like it was a lot of fun! We sub'd in Dillon's class on Sunday he was so funny, ask him about exploding chickens.
Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! So happy to keep up with you guys this way. Thanks for always opening your home to the ward. I love you family pics!
That looks like a fun trip! Oh, I mean it was, thanks for planning it hopefully you won't get the grief I caught for a few isses we had in NYC. The planner always takes the crap - you did very well with this role.
Post a Comment