Monday, February 25, 2008

Sundance

I decided to put Dillon in snowboarding lessons again this year and started Truxton with his first year. Dillon took 2 years ago and then we skipped lessons last year and we didn't go as much. I find that the lessons make me set it aside and plan on going otherwise there's always plenty of other things to be doing on a Saturday. But I'd rather be with my boys up on the mountain creating fun memories. The Dad's take turns getting them up there in the mornings for their lessons and Hillary and I meet up with them for lunch. It has worked out so great!!

We have so much fun with the two of you! I'm sure glad you're with us and thanks for always keeping an eye on my Dillon. He loves to go where Truxton 's not quite ready for yet. This will be an annual tradition if I can stay young enough to keep up with the boys. Ha! Zane is doing awesome for his 2nd year and wants to always keep up with Dill. Way to go Bud!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun Mom! What fun memories! I am glad that you get to go and be with your boys. It looked like such a fun day. It has been fun to get to see you and chat the last couple nights. You guys did a great job with the Blue and Gold. Hope you are having a happy Thursday.

Palinista! said...

That chick is hot! See, the neck stretching works for eliminating the doub chin in a picture.