Truxton and Dillon got to stay at grandma and grandpa's for the week between the 4th and the baptism. They had so much fun learning new things, working in the garden, driving tractors, going to movies, reading with grandma, fishing and staying up late with grandpa. We were excited to have everyone back down to celebrate Truxton's special day. Your family is so pleased with your decision to be baptized. What a special day to remember. Your such a good boy with a big heart. Always remember how you felt on this day and how many people love you. 
Monday, July 27, 2009
Truxton's Baptism
Posted by Heather at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I LOVE ALL THE ENTRIES! YOU GUYS ARE SO MUCH FUN!
Love that little Trucky! So proud of you Truxston! I'm so glad that my Max has such a great little buddy. I have always thought you two look like you could be brothers. Nothing quite like those baptism day. What a perfect little family... looks complete to me. :) Glad you have updated.
Post a Comment