Thursday, May 1, 2008

Girls Weekend

I spent the past weekend in SLC with the girls on Darin's side of the family. It was a nice quick get away, but I think we were all wishing for warmer weather and a beach somewhere.

We slept very litttle and spent most of our time shopping, talking, eating and laughing. The hour long facials and pedicures were on the top of the list of must haves. Thanks gals for an eventful, fun and relaxing weekend. The guys are already planning their golf trip. :)


4 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

A day at the spa with the girls! Now that sounds great!

Hills said...

I'm always ready for a Girls weekend! Good times! I'm glad you were able to get away!

Kim said...

Glad that you got a little getaway. I didn't realize their were so many of you going. Looks like a real party. Let's plan us one.

Palinista! said...

I can't believe I've been gone so long that I haven't even seen your girls trip yet. I'm glad it was fun for you, too bad about Cheesecake Factory.