We decided to head to St. George for the last few days of our spring break because we really only had one nice day at home. We got down there and the kids couldn't get their suits on fast enough to go swimming they were so excited. Friday morning we woke up and went to the sand dunes to ride 4-wheelers and the Rhino. We all fit and could all go for once. The kids loved it, even though we felt a little stupid with the gear they made us wear. Then we went to Zion's that afternoon. Saturday we hit the movies, did a little shopping and went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. What a fun weekend with the fam...
We debated on whether or not to bring our own dirtbikes and 4-wheeler down with us, but not everyone can go safely. The Rhino was perfect!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Spring Break
Posted by Heather at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
You guys are a busy little family. I think it is great that you do so much together. Those are the things your kids will remember.
What a fun weekend, I have also never been to Zions. It looks beautiful, maybe we'll have to go there soon.
I've been waiting for this post cause I know that you'd have some fun pictures. Looks like you had a blast. I am impressed that you drove the rhino. Those sand dunes looked like so much fun. And your pool pictues were way cute. I love St. George in the spirng.
The Rhinos look like so much fun - and the weather was fab down there!
You are the family on the go - going and having fun! You wear me out just reading it. Your kids will have so many memories to talk about in the future.
Thank you sooo much for your visit today...and your ideas! I was telling Chad about them and he was excited to...well as excited as a husband can get about this stuff! Don't ever worry about bringing your kids either they were totally fine and are completely welcome! Thanks again, I always enjoy talking with you! See you soon!
Post a Comment