Monday, July 27, 2009

Baseball

Dillon decided to play city league and his friends put together a super league team this year. It was a lot of fun, but got a little crazy once Marlee and Truxton's games started too. Lots of baseball all summer!! Sophie and Truxton watching the game.


It's the new look without front teeth, it seems to make him tougher. Ha!

Sophie finds her own entertainment at all these games. She keeps asking me when I'm going to sign her up... Wow ! 4 kids playing baseball, maybe next year.



The boys have a good time together - from Salem to Heber to Lehi and a tournament in I.F. Fun memories for the boys and the parents.







Way to go buddy I love to watch you play!!

1 comments:

Chy said...

Oh I can't wait for my boys to be old enough for baseball (oh wait... yes I can!) It was so great to see you guys over the 4th.

We have played a couple games of Ninja Distruction thanks to you!