Friday, January 23, 2009

Lisa and Brodi Hill

On January 2, my little sister Lisa got married to Brodi Hill. What a fun time it was to see them both so happy. As a family it was fun to all be together again including my oldest sister and her family. It was so fun to see people we haven't seen in years at their reception. What a beautiful bride!! Best wishes to the both of you! (My girls think Lisa needs to share Brodi with them too!)




Welcome to the family...

5 comments:

Mrs. KIR said...

Awesome posts!!! Your backyard is a sled heaven!! I would actually love the snow as well if we had a hill like that! miss you girl!

Tanya said...

YAY! You're back! And you have been so busy...football's coming..are you ready?

lorie said...

I loved all your pictures thanks for letting us know you love to blog. Your family is growing so big and the are so cute. Enjoyed spending some time together at Christmas. Love you all Aunt Lorie

Bladers said...

Didn't Lisa's Wedding turn out so pretty. I loved it! It's the last of the Lundblade weddings for a while :(. Now we need to find other reasons to have the whole family together again! Especially where Trisha can come again.

Kim said...

So glad you updated your posts. I got my book back. You have got to do one when you get a free second between YW, kids games, keeping your house imaculate, and everything else. I think Dillon is going to make a cute groom himself. Glad to see the pics!