Dillon was so interested in the owl living in the tree on the farm ! He told us all about the things he learned in science about owls. 
My sister Sara and I decided to plan the weekend with my sister-in- law Tara to head down to Bicknell over UEA. My brother Jace surprised us and called the night before and said he'd give up the elk hunt this one time and grab my other sister Steph and her kids and come with. We all headed down to Nathan's parents farm with about 9 four wheelers, lots of food and plenty of kids. :)

Just give us some motorized vehicles and lots of land and my family is entertained all weekend. Truxton and Dillon wouldn't even come in to eat they just kept on going.

It's nice Dillon can finally give rides to the little kids... Thanks "D".

By the end of the weekend my brother's little boy Conner could drive his own 4-wheeler pretty well. Okay so he is only 3, but he caught on fast!!

Steph did awesome with all 4 kids by herself since Carl was in Canada.

All the kids always want to ride with Dad...

Porter couldn't miss out hangin with the big boys.


The first day we took a pretty long ride with all the kids and Dillon loved driving himself, most of little kids fell asleep.

Marlee got a little sick from all the turns and bumps, but the two of them hung in there.



Tin foil dinners, riding 4-wheelers, shooting big guns, playing games, dancing around the camp fire and sleeping in cozy warm beds instead of tents... It doesn't get any better than that.


The three brave men with all these women and children!! Good thing Jace is armed at all times! Ha! We had fun target shooting and I think your hunting fever rubs off onto to most men pretty quick.

Thanks Nate, Sara and Debbie for letting us all stay on the farm... What a blast we had!!

One of the best 4-wheeler rides I've ever been on was the third day we were there. Wow, it was full of all kinds of riding, extremely pretty and I never got bored! We left all the little ones back at the farm with my two sisters. We climbed some really cool rocks, went through water and drove on a real tight trail and finally made it all the way to Pine Creek. It was so much fun, the big kids even had to hang on pretty tight.

I'm glad we got Jace to come and what a great mom I think Tara is to her two little boys. We didn't want to get shot by all the passionate Utah hunters so we dressed for the occasion.

Just give us some motorized vehicles and lots of land and my family is entertained all weekend. Truxton and Dillon wouldn't even come in to eat they just kept on going.

It's nice Dillon can finally give rides to the little kids... Thanks "D".

By the end of the weekend my brother's little boy Conner could drive his own 4-wheeler pretty well. Okay so he is only 3, but he caught on fast!!

Steph did awesome with all 4 kids by herself since Carl was in Canada.

All the kids always want to ride with Dad...

Porter couldn't miss out hangin with the big boys.


The first day we took a pretty long ride with all the kids and Dillon loved driving himself, most of little kids fell asleep.

Marlee got a little sick from all the turns and bumps, but the two of them hung in there.



Tin foil dinners, riding 4-wheelers, shooting big guns, playing games, dancing around the camp fire and sleeping in cozy warm beds instead of tents... It doesn't get any better than that.


The three brave men with all these women and children!! Good thing Jace is armed at all times! Ha! We had fun target shooting and I think your hunting fever rubs off onto to most men pretty quick.

Thanks Nate, Sara and Debbie for letting us all stay on the farm... What a blast we had!!

One of the best 4-wheeler rides I've ever been on was the third day we were there. Wow, it was full of all kinds of riding, extremely pretty and I never got bored! We left all the little ones back at the farm with my two sisters. We climbed some really cool rocks, went through water and drove on a real tight trail and finally made it all the way to Pine Creek. It was so much fun, the big kids even had to hang on pretty tight.

I'm glad we got Jace to come and what a great mom I think Tara is to her two little boys. We didn't want to get shot by all the passionate Utah hunters so we dressed for the occasion.








5 comments:
Sounds like a blast!
Holy Crap - Catch up posting for you today! I'm not even sure which post to comment about first. Football - good times (mostly). Our fams have a lot in common - Bo was checkin' out the PW moto pic. Good thing you wore your orange - Bo was on the mountain. Please call us so we can get Dillon and Bo together to hang.
Man--this has been driving me crazy--to find you and then not be able to communicate--i would love it if you would you leave me an email so we can keep in better touch--please? (I'd leave mine, but I am araid I would not hear from you for another year or so:)
ANyway--Add horses to your The farm/4 wheeler adventure" and you have just described my world. We bought a few ATV's a few years back when my in-laws moved to the family farm, and my kids rotate btwn them and the horses all day long. Plus, my hubby and his dad, collect guns, so target shooting is a favorite pastime as well (the kids are not allowed to shoot yet, just watch). His brother created a potato shooter a few years back and they get their kicks from shooting rotten potatoes all over the great outdoors too.Anyway, we moved to be closer to the farm about 3 years back and are there as often as time allows. I am jealous of D being able to take the little ones for rides w/out an adult--My oldest--the oldest of all the grandkids, is only 9 and dad says "No" to riding by herself--so it will be a few more years before her daddy lets her give rides--he is such a princess grower:) Plus, I am a bit---um shall we say whimpy, and don't last as long as they all can. Good thing Papa LOVE and LOVES to ride the horses.
Shesh, how did I end up in this outdoor world? I do not remember signing up for this--I am so not you!
You have been busy on the computer! Glad to see the pictures behind all of the McSpadden's adventures. Looks like a great weekend. Always the best being with family! After you left and Jason figured out where you were headed he said I wish they would have taken my 4-wheeler. More fun memories made!
Kim
Hey Mcspadded family! I had so much with you.Heather thanks for letting me steal some of your pics for my blog. You take such cute pictures. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Love you guys!
Post a Comment