One of our favorites while in London was going to the theater. We were able to see Wicked one night and Phantom the next. The cast was great in both shows!!
The weather was a perfect temp the entire trip, although we were grateful for our umbrellas because the rain came down almost every other day.

We stayed in Earls Court while in London, which was really close toDarin's first area as a missionary. We took the tube into Putney and jumped off and walked straight to his first apartment in England. Wow! He's great with direction. We figure the little old lady he lived with was dead , but it was fun to walk the streets and listen to him reminisce.






9 comments:
Sounds fun! What a great trip!
How fun and what a great break!
It looks beautiful there, what an awsome place to be able to go and see. I know Ryan would love to go there and see all of the places from his mission. We'll have to one day!
We love London! We won't to go back again but hit Scotland this time if we are going over that way. I am glad you had such a great trip, but yes I agree it is fun to get home also.
That is supposed to be "WANT" to go back again.
It is so pretty there. I know I'll probably never go there, so it was nice to live through your pictures. It looks just like how I picutred it. Glad you guys went and glad your back. We missed hanging out with you guys.
What beautiful pictures! I would love to go there one day! How nice that Darren was familiar and could share experiences with you! That little cottage reminds me of the little cottage from Holiday..with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law. I loved that little cottage in the movie!
ugh, your pics are givin me a hankerin' for some Europe!
You did a great job with the picture taking. Looks so beautiful and fun. I am so glad you got to go! Someday I will get there!!!
Post a Comment