Friday, May 2, 2008

Women's Conference Concert

At 3'oclock in the afternoon my sister Sara calls to see if I want to meet her at the women's conference evening performances at 8:00. Her sister-in-law has been helping a new group of little kids called "LOL", with their choreography so she had a few extra tickets to share for free. It was fun to get the VIP seats right in front on the floor. Sara's in-laws always include me in on the group invites and we always have so much fun together. What a fun family! Thanks for thinking of me it was fun to get out for the evening.




6 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

It's always nice to get away-even for a couple hours.

Tanya said...

I'm sure it was great! I wanted to attend the concert on Thurs evening, but I had to get home. My friends went and said it was definitely a highlight of the evening.

Emilee said...

Another little get out and who better to be with then your Sister. I love Women's Confrence! I don't know why I don't make it a priority and go more often.

Kim said...

Sorry, I forget to log in after Emilee has been on the computer. I figured you knew that was me.

Colett (*.*) said...

I have only been to women's conference once, but it was such an amazing experience being in that huge room with all women and listening to our leaders and learning from them. Now if they could just figure out a better parking situation I would go more often!

Palinista! said...

That's cool, it's nice to be included!