Sophie turns 3!!! What a sweet, blue eyed and blond headed little girl she is. She loves to snuggle with her mom, swing on the swings, giggle with dad, play barbies with Marlee and ride scooters with the boys. She loves to sing, dance and play dress up. We are so lucky to have such a sweet little spirit in our home.
We tend to celebrate the girls birthdays together since they're only 3 days apart. So when Sara and Nate were up we had double the fun. Thanks to all the grandparents for all the great presents. She loved them and cried when we made her take off her clothes, bows and jewelry for bed.

We had a little party for Sophie this year because she wanted her "fwends" to come like Marlee. We had a good time. Thanks to my little party helpers Bryn and Marlee.
We played hide-n-seek, duck duck goose, tickle tag, red light green light and last but not least danced with Snow White and the Witch. The girls had a lot of fun.




7 comments:
Sounds like the birthdays were loads of fun!!! It sure is birthday season in the neighborhood.
Looks like a fun party. I love Sophie, she just keeps getting cuter. I'm especially glad she started to eat at some point, for a while I was thinking about calling DCFS on you (jk of course). Heather, thanks for being a good sport about being on my blog in all your glory. I should've asked your permission, and I was going to call you today but got busy, etc. Thanks.
Sophie is so adorable and I can't believe she is 3 years old. What a fun birthday party. I love the picture of all the girls in the tub. So Cute!!
We love you too Sophie! Lucy talks about her friend Sophie everyday. She had so much fun at Fophie Padden's house and keeps asking if her party is again. Thanks for inviting her! Happy Birthday sweetheart!
July must be a passionate month for the ladies of our neighborhood. So many little birthdays in April around here! Looks like a fun day for the girlies!
So cute! Sophie is so fun in nursery. She told me today about the games you played. And Marlee's party looks like it was a hit as well. Darrin the clown cracks me up.
You have the cutest kids! We sure miss being there for all the birthdays Please tell Marlee and Sophie that we love them.
Post a Comment