Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Weekend

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa L. for such a fun weekend. We drove to Idaho for Easter weekend to be with the family. We had a great time with an Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning and a delicious brunch afterwards (thanks to Tara and Jace). Four wheeling for the men and boys and a movie in the afternoon for the girls. Then the adults went to Lisa's dance performance that night. Easter dinner was sooo good!! Especially the chocolate and banana cream pies. Thanks, Love you guys... Mom and Dad always work so hard when we all come . I think they need a vacation after we leave. :)




The weekend was a lot of fun we hope everyone else had a great Easter.

7 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Sounds like lots of fun...banana cream pie is my favorite. We haven't done the family vacation thing since we've had kids. We are taking baby steps and have started with baby sitters...just my sister but it's a start.

Colett (*.*) said...

How fun! I can tell who is your sibling in every picture you all look so much alike. Also...What a fantastic librarian you are!

Tanya said...

Sounds like a great weekend with the family. And like Colett, I can tell you siblings in the pic. I thought that right at first. Also...we took Sophie to the bathroom twice today, but she didn't go either time. Maybe she wanted you.

Mindy said...

What a fun weekend. It looks like you guys love hanging out with family as much as we do. And especially the kids they are entertained for days with eachother! It's Great!!

Kim said...

Looks like the McSpaddens had another fabulous Easter. I love to see all the pictures of your family. Loved the glasses idea. FUN! Glad you got to go home and be with your family. There is nothing quite like it. Haven't talked to you for awhile. Hope all is well!

Palinista! said...

I'm glad you guys had a great weekend w/fam, Marlee was very excited to be with her cousins. I want to be invited to one of your Mother's dinners sometime mmmmm.

Cori Simmons said...

AKA: mother of Bodacious!

Hey Coach McSpadden - I linked to your blog from the Huntsman's. Thanks for all you hard work last year during football. Bo say's to tell Dillon Hello. You've got a beautiful family.