What a good bunch of boys!! These boys have a good time together and Darin loves to coach them in basketball and football. They're team is 6 and 1, up at Open Court, and it's so much fun to watch. Way to go boys!!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Dillon's Basketball Game
Posted by Heather at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Way to go Dilly!(That's my new nickname for him that I use when we're snowboarding, he needed one to match "Trucky".) I love watching these kids, I've waited 18 years to watch my kids play sports, keeping my fingers crossed . . .
OOps, that was me Heather, Hillary. My sis had logged in on my computer.
Ok, there we go.
How fun that Darin can be the coach. You gotta love going to those games!
Dillon you rock. It was fun to watch you for a bit. You are a natural athlete.
Darin and Heather.. Let us know when you have basketball games. I'd like to come watch your boys play.
Later,
Ben
Post a Comment