Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Dillon
Dillon is a great kid and I really don't know what I'd do without him. He's so smart, responsible, funny and loving to his little sisters. He's the little rock of the family. He loves to play football, basketball, snowboard, snowmobile and anything else that brings him outside. Hanging out with his friends and babysittting (in trade for more songs on his iPod) are the frequent daily concerns. What a kid!!!
Posted by Heather at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What can I say about Dillion, he IS the perfect kid! An angel in primary knowing all the answers to the hard questions; and so kind to the little kids - I watch him help you at the ball park or football games and he does it all without complaint. I think he is rare, you guys are lucky to have him!
I have loved Dillon since you guys moved into the ward. He is a one in a million kid. I think it's awesome he can babysit and change diapers as well as being the football star and dirt bike pro. Emilee is lucky to have him for a friend.
Dillon have you stared a blog yet?
Post a Comment