"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return". Life is going so fast I can't believe it's been 12 years and 4 kids later...
What a good man and best friend I have to share all the joys and trials of raising a family.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Darin and Heather
Posted by Heather at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I found you! Not hard since you told me the name of your blog. I'm excited you are getting this going, now we just have to get Lisa. These pictures turned out great! I love the look of your blog, you guys have done an awesome job with it. I'm adding you to my friends list . . .
Ok, you do know we have the same love quote on our blogs right? I used that on Chaz's baby announcements, did you know it is from Moulin Rouge? Well, I know that it came from Nat King Cole first or whoever wrote Nature Boy but I like to credit Tolouse de la Montrek!
I am sooo impressed. It looks awesome just like everything you do. Your family pictures all look so amazing! You and Darrin are awesome friends and we think you two are perfect for each other. Can't wait to keep up with your family even better with every post.
Heather...your blog looks great! Thanks for hosting the blog part...I finally got my blog up and running to. It is at:
sglittlewonders.blogspot.com
WOW! You are beautiful
Post a Comment